I am going through a heartbreak and I am not able to focus on my career and that man is happily life

Posted , 7 users are following.

I was in a relationship with him for 2.5yrs we broke up last week he cheated on me and then blamed me that I was not good that’s why he cheated and I deserved to be tortured and left alone he abused me verbally and physically as well I don’t know what to do I am not able to handle myself this is my peak time I need to focus on my studies I have to get admission in masters he’s happily living his life and I have even tried to attempt suicide but I know I have to live with this pain for the rest of my life my mom and dad are very tensed I can’t explain them everything my dad has no idea about this. Please help me I am feeling like dying.

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

First take a deep breath. Your not alone okay. I’m going threw a break up atm too so I know what your feeling but darling you haven’t done anything wrong and from the sounds of things that guy had  you tortured. You deserve better. You need to start thinking about YOU. Talk to your family and your friends( if you have any) and keep active here. We will help you. Your life isn’t to be given up for a low life who hurt you and abused you and cheated on you. Your a precious soul and you are loved by your family so talk to them and if them then the Samaritans. They are a great service. They saved my life when I was considering suicide. This a bump in your life and you are so strong, stronger than you realise. Thinking of you 

-T 

• Posted

Thank you Tara for supporting me and giving me hope and I have finally realised that I deserve better tysm😊

• Posted

Hi Vam,

Sorry for what he put you through.

It sounds like he is abusive.

Run!

Get as far away from him as possible!

You don’t need him in your life!

You are in college. Get the best of your education. Be the best that you can for yourself.

Try as hard as you can to realize that he is not for you. You deserve much much better than that.

Please come back and keep on venting.

• Posted

Tysm 😊 I am feeling very good by reading your comment and ty for giving me hope I have realised that I deserve better thank you I don’t know you but I felt very connected to you.

• Posted

Hello

Failed love affairs, always seem to end in such a nasty way, many people who break up from partners  some times make the break much worse than they should. However you are there where you are now and need to move on in your life. I seems like you are best served when He walked out of the door. It would seem the relationship in the future would have eventually become a problem and a break up now is possibly the best for you and you will be stronger after his leaving.

All those negative feelings will eventually pass and you will move on and find someone new., everyone goes through these tense times and all we can say is move on. You will eventually find someone more in keeping with your needs.

I would loose myself in my studies and  get on and prepare for your new life as you qualify for your Masters. In fact hopefully you will meet someone in the future who has the same  dynamics as you do yourself.

Put it down as a learning experience, move on, He is not worth thinking about

BOB

• Posted

Tysm for encouraging me and giving me hope for a brighter  future 😊

• Posted

Hi Vamakshi - you don't need him. Block him entirely. You need professional help. See a counselor. Meanwhile, keep at your studies, that is your ticket out of there and into a better life. 

• Posted

I just want to say that first of all, if you were being abused physically and verbally.  You've been done a favor by not being around him anymore.  You're not at all worthless and you don't deserve bad things.  You deserve to be away from that turmoil and abuse and you deserve to get your life together FOR YOU.

• Posted

Tysm for giving me so much of confidence and making me realise that everything happens for good n I deserve better

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.