I am having a very hard time diagnosing the problem, Please help me if you can

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi,

My nephew is 2 yrs 6 months.

And he had a very tough birth experience.

Doctors gave too much oxygen when he was born.

and after few months he started to suddenly have seizures) .

We consulted alot of doctors in our country unfortunately no one is able to identify properly. 

Mostly came to conclusion of EPILEPSY.

However, they dont tell us what should we do, or how can we make it better.

And we are really worried about him as this is getting worst,

fits sometimes goes upto approx 30min until he reaches hospital. Its coming usually after 1 or 2 months randomly. 

Furthermore, now recently he can not even walk properly, his balance while walking is getting strange. He can not run. His eyesight got very weak. I am afraid that if we keep on ignoring like this it will get worse. If you need more reports , I am happy to provide it you.

please let me know what can we do. Any help will be appreciated. Now our final thought is to get him checked from some other country having good neuro drs. I am looking forward to your kind replies. 

Kind regards

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi my brother had eiplepsy for more than 20 years he life got sorted last year December we had to take him to India my contact is 006421903754 if you need help good time to call after 6pm Nz time cheers 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.