I am having Chronic Vomiting and Nausea for last 2 years, consulted doctors but nothing diagnosed.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Symptoms:

Vomiting after every meal (sometimes after 5 – 10 mins), aggravated due to liquid intake

Sometimes empty stomach vomiting

Consistent nausea

Lack of sleep

Fatigue and body aches

Internal Shivering, tremors

Excessive Vaginal farting

Lack of concentration, no focus

Severe memory problems

Recently started getting a new symptom of having heavy head before and during vomiting

Consistent heavy head and headache

Sometimes when extremely unwell, I have to put a lot of effort to think and speak. I feel

hindered in speaking

I have consulted many doctors i.e. psychologist, psychiatrist, gynecologist, general

physician, gastroentologist. They have tried their best to treat and diagnose

but unfortunately there is no success. This all started after 4 months of my

first child birth.

Please review it and suggest. I shall be grateful.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi bisma06

What treatments have you had? have you had blood tests for vit B12 and Folic acid iron also vit D and magnesium low levels if these vits and minerals will cause the symptoms you have described. Ask you doc to test you vit B12 for your age should be 300-500 ....best wishes

• Posted

thanks for responding.

i have taken a lot of medicines for IBS and generalized anxiety. i have taken nexum and levopraid tablets for IBS which gave me temporary relief but vomitting and nausea comes again right after leaving it. i have also taken various anti depressants for around 6 months but no success.

yes, i have had all these tests. vitamin D was low so i took supplement for that and it recovered. ferratin was also low, took supplements for it too. the rest was normal.

• Posted

i also have almost same problem but somewhat limited and not severe as yours. i feel nausea after lunch meal only. after it, my hands start shivering and my head spins. then shortness of breath all the day which results in sleep apnea; a condition in which breath stops when you sleep and suddenly you wake up with a longer breath to get the stopped breath regulated..

• Posted

oh my my breathing problem is same as yours. how did it get diagnosed? and what precautions and medicines you are taking?

• Posted

shortness of breath happens just because of food pressure on stomach. try to eat food which is low in carbohydrates. don't eat chewing gum ever in your life. leave all spicy food because they don't only cause acid production and nausea, but they also result in gas trouble, which further distorts stomach and intestines. sleep apnea can automatically end when you eat your dinner at 9pm and then lay for sleep at 12am.

• Posted

Hello...Nobody should have to live the way your living, how awful! Are you on birth control?

• Posted

I would look into the birth control...my sister threw up everyday for a while until she figured out that's what it was. hope you can figure it out!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.