I am having Liver problem in last one week , What should I do ?

Posted , 3 users are following.

From Last one week only in morning my liver is paining not much but little , my skin colour and my urine  became a yellowish in colour , some time i feel little sleepy also ,due to which it affecting my job life please help me to solve this issue , what medicine should i try , and what blood test should i do to confirm whether i suffer from jaundice or not ?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hey Raj,

Jaundice is caused by excess bilirubin which can come from various things. Go to your gp and describe your symptoms and he / she will probably get you to do LFT & renal bloods (liver function tests & kidney tests). No medicine available over the counter. HTH

• Posted

Hey Matt ,

Thank you for replaying . I will surely do as u sugested 

Thanks again 

• Posted

Hi raj, I would recommend you to cunsult a doctor first to know what is hapening.
    • Posted

hi fredyy , I would surly consult a doctor then only go for blood test and take medicines.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.