I am having mental break downs about this

Posted , 2 users are following.

i know i post on here a lot but i need a better reply am will just be honest with you full on. i am 16 i put my finger up my bottom and i felt 2 things that felt like a spot. is that a spot or the start a tumor i have no symptoms and i know them all is or a spot? can you even get spots in the area where i am talking about what do you guys think it is

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

What made you commence these checks in the first place? - Bowel cancer starts on cysts, these are significant lumps, and they weep blood. If you had a cancerous cyst weeping blood near the mouth the blood would be on the outside of the stool, and red in color. Cysts do not necessarily turn cancerous, and blood in the stool can be caused by a whole array of things other than cancer. Why do you consider yourself to be at such exceptionally high risk?

• Posted

i do not see myself at high risk however my diet is quite poor what made me check is that i had flat poo a few times and i thought i would check to see if i could feel anything i have no idea why i guess just a kid. so is it a cyst i have then or is it just a possiblity and would you go to the doctors about it and get it removed/ checked out or would you wait for symptoms to start before making a trip to the doctors and what is the % of the cyst becoming cancerous is it likely and could it not just be a spot thats what i thought it was at first because it felt the exact same as a spot it is not a lump at all it felt like a spot is it normal to get cysts. would you be worried or would you just leave it and wait for symptoms or would you go to the doctors?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.