I am having white patches on penis shaft ...

Posted , 35 users are following.

I am having white patches on penis shaft ...Attached are th pics for reference..

Thanks

6 likes, 43 replies

43 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Do you use water-based lubricant when masturbating?

• Posted

did they itch at all and how long have you had them. I think i have the same issue

• Posted

I used apple cider vinegar, it kills the bacteria quick but it burns like hell

• Posted

Hi my self tanaous my age is 21 i m from india. I m a virgin . In these days i m noticing that on my penis shaft have a white spot/patch . and it is flaky. i don't understand what i can do so i posted here .

I m very worried about it ? please tell if you have any kind of information regarding this which might be helpful for me ! I m very worried mam/sir

I don't understand what i can do or not

• Posted

Use apple cider vinegar. It burns like hell on the testicles, but works like charm.

• Posted

i am having similar spots near the shaft of penis and am really afraid of it . is it only fungal or some std like herpes

• Edited

Hello, i have the same thing, i know this is 4 years late but could you please tell me how you treated this (if you did) i have been trying to find out my whole life

• Posted

Few person give advice use the cream. Anybody who looking help sold out the problem ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.