I am just forcing myself to type this somehow and because I am in so much trouble right now

Posted , 1 user is following.

Few years ago I did some exercise in a very incorrect way. The exercise was self learned from YouTube. It involved lying on the ground and manipulating the back and pelvis along with forceful chin tucks. I was very young and immature back then and i regret that. I did those exercises extensively, with over exertion regularly for over a year only to realize my body was ruined. I stopped doing the exercise and thought my body will be healed overtime. But few years have passed and it has not healed. I have so much uneasiness in my back, neck and pelvis and other parts of body and i am not able to live a normal life, can't play outside, can't properly sit without support etc. I tried to go to local doctors but i don't know how to explain this properly face to face and since this problem is so rare (like i cannot think of any other patient coming up with something like this) and weird they just suggested it must be some basic problem and told me to eat and run regularly and all that. Imagine feeling stuck inside your body and it's so hard to reach out to people because of the nature of the problem. Please help me i need to be rescued. I am just forcing myself to type this somehow and because I am in so much trouble right now please don't ignore my message.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.