I am just so fed up in living/trying to find reasons to live

Posted , 6 users are following.

I think i’m getting close to adding the final cut in my wrist...I’ve done it before (they labeled me as a cutter),but i think i’m getting close  to have the final cut. I’m just so fed up with life, no reasons to live, and i’m so tired of finding ine and just trying to convince my self i’m worth living for. I am just so freaking tired of living with no directions and purpose at all. The plants could make use of my decayed body as fertilizer i guess

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Dear Sam Sorry to read you are feeling so low, these times can be very difficult. I too suffer from depression and sometimes it just feels like a great heavy cloud that has come from nowhere and sometimes it is very hard to feel anything good.

I don't want you to think I am preaching to you but I became a committed Christian many years ago and I find praying and talking to Jesus helpful as He know exactly how we feel and loves everyone very much. I also belong to an evangelical church and I find it helpful to see and talk to them especially when I feel low. Do you live near a church? - if you contact the minister I am sure he would listen to you and be able to help you or would know someone who could. Do you have a friend or relative you can talk to?

I hope you feel better soon. Praying for you. Bethany

• Posted

Sam, well done for reaching out. Please hang on in there. You are talking to people here who really do know what it feels like to wish to end everything. And someone telling you that it won't always be this bad probably sounds pretty uesless comfort. Please find someone you can talk to. You are worth living for.

Sue

• Posted

Hi Sam - are you on any meds? Had counselling?  
  • Posted

I don't have any words of wisdom to offer you as struggling to find a way out of my own dark place but just wanted to say sorry that you are feeling like this.

Do you have anyone you can talk to?

You are worth living for, doesn't seem so now but who know what tomorrow would bring. I know I try to tell myself the same doesn't always help. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.