I am livid

Posted , 3 users are following.

Tingling started on my vag around 3 days ago. I feel it in my legs now and I'm uncomfortable. I did go the Dr to tell them about it and they did a standard STD screening via urine sample. When I asked about getting tested for HSV, I was basically told that it's so common that they don't typically test for it. At the time I was too afraid to tell them to do it anyway. I'm afraid of the potential results. Could the tingling possibly be due to something else ?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi

please insist on doing STI test. We are so focus on HIV that we ignore STI's

the sooner you know the better it is so you dont endanger someone else and you can begin mentally to prepare yourself for how you move forward

• Posted

i only did the blood test bc they couldnt swab them. I'll know something next week. He said they were ingrowns .

• Posted

you should get the hsv test anyway. I'd rather know thn not. I have tingling as well but all my results 4 cumin bk negative and has bn for the past 4 months. so idk

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.