I am looking for a job on urgent basis and feeling lot of stress

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am Abhishek from Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh in India looking for a good job of supervising work and store incharge work. Anyone help me about this as I am feeling lot of anxiety and very much stressed. Please suggest how I can overcome from this situation. Thanks in advance.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

i’m sorry you are feeling a lot of stress. I know that can happen when you need a job.

when you feel a lot of stress, take some long slow deep breaths. Try to relax your mind.

Tell yourself that everything will work out. Sometimes it can take a while to find the right job, but you will find it.

stay positive. Only think good thoughts.

Dont over think things. Think about what You are grateful for., And what makes you happy.

you can go on YouTube and listen to some relaxing meditations for anxiety.

. They will help you feel more relaxed.

I listen to these every night when I lay down to go to sleep. They are so relaxing that I fall asleep before they are over with.

you are going to be OK! you are going to find a great job. Just be patient and take care of yourself! It will all work out!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.