I am making awareness about cerebral palsy from Trishla Foundation

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello Dear Members,

My name is Akriti Tandon, I am new forum member here. I am from Trishla Foundation, non-government organization for cerebral palsy children in India.  We are just making awareness about cerebral palsy diagnosis, cerebral palsy therapy, cerebral palsy surgery and cerebral palsy treatment. It is true that the cure of cerebral palsy is not possible completely but management in the condition of cerebral palsy is possible after some therapies and treatment in India.

Trishla Foundation is leading center for cerebral palsy treatment in India. Trishla Foundation is planning to organise one day hands on workshop on advance therapetic technique in cerebral palsy and symposia on parental perspective in management of children with cerebral palsy and tour to trishla foundation rehab and activity centers on Sunday, 26th Novemeber 2017 at Allahabad. 

In last 12 years Trishla Foundation gives new life to more than 10000 children affected by cerebral palsy, limb deformity, orthopedic and other physical disability problems. Our cerebral palsy treatment technique has reduced the use of surgical intervention up to great extent. 

Kindly block your date for this event. We have very limited seats. For more info about recent advancement in cerebral palsy and our activity log into www. trishlafoundation. com  

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

This is a forum for people in pain, not for advertising.
    • Posted

Yes, but I am just share information about cerebral palsy and trishla foundation. It will be helpful to reduce pain of those patients who are suffers from cerebral palsy, limb deformity, orthopedic, pediatric disability and other physical disability problems.

It is non-government organization almost treatment and therapies are free for those parents who are unable to afford the therapy and treatment of their CP child.

Its my request to you please also share this information may be will be helpful for some people. 

• Posted

Do you have a charity registration number
    • Posted

Hi AkritiTandon

Yes, but does it have a Charity Registration Number which is required in the UK by law......if so can you give the Charity Number.....

• Posted

Trishla Foundation is not located in the UK, this is charity foundation in India for cerebral palsy treatment. 
    • Posted

Hi AkritiTandon

I would think there is a registered charity in UK that is participating in your appeals for Cerebral Palsy.....i already give to 2 well known charitues in UK that helps children all around the world with various illnesses.....you need to go on a forum that deals with cerebral palsy as already suggested by josephine...best wishes in your appeals.....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.