i am not growing

Posted , 6 users are following.

I am 18 years and still 5 feet 2 inch is there any pill or suggestion

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Consult your GP if you wish to who may recommend growth hormone treatment I think.

Kind wishes

Sue

• Posted

Maybe you come from short parents.If you do,then you are maybe your correct height. If they are tall or you have brothers or sisters who are much taller then you should see your doctor.  Sometimes people of your age suddenly have a growth spurt so dont give up hope yet.     Are you in UK?     As Sue has recommended...see your GP if it really bothers you.  Dont buy stuff off the internet which could be dangerous or at best,just a waste of your money..
    • Posted

My father is short and my brother is 7 inch taller than me and i am not from uk i am from bangladesh sad
    • Posted

we wish you good natural health also

Kind wishes

Sue

• Posted

DEAR RAYHAN,

I AGREE WITH SUE THAT A TALK WITH YOUR FAMILY DOCTOR WHO MAY SUGGEST AN ENDOCRINOLOGIST CAN BE A WAY TO BEGIN TO FIND THE BEST COURSE OF ACTION.  WE ARE CHEERING FOR YOU

• Posted

Hello Rayhan, Well as Sue has suggested you should speak to your GP...... but you may need to look further back than your parents, it may be worth going deeping into your family history as to the height your grandparents achieved !  But other than making all sorts of suggestions, could you not try to be content with your stature.....  If you are blessed with good health,  a loving family and hopefully dreams and aspirations for your future why not make these things your life focus, I wish you the very best 
    • Posted

The main problem is my friends they are much taller than me,u know being short is so frustrating. I am not really focusing on it, this world is forcing me to focus on this :'(
  • Posted

Concentrate on your personality Rayhan. Nice people will not judge you because of your height,and if others do then they are not worth bothering about. Make sure you have a nice smile and good manners.....especiallyif you are worried that girls will not find you attractive. That bit of growth may be still to come.

Also make sure you have a good diet and exercise. It all helps.

• Posted

Prince was 5'2" and look what he accomplished.  I agree with Katie 7.   See a GP if you think it is necessary, but perhaps by next year at this time there will be no need.  You are the one focusing on your height.  No one is "making" you, certainly not the world.  Regarding your friends, true friends, even tall ones, make you a better person.  They are there for you.  Make sure your friends live up to that standard and that you do too.  Look within yourself and be happy for all the good things in your life.  Good luck.      
  • Posted

Thanks Katie D.  I also like what Marina Dee had to say, however, I vaguely remember how I felt about my body when I was young...........so long ago.

Rayhan88:   I'm almost 5'4"  want to trade my height for your youth??  There're are things that one can change and others that one can't.  Perhaps what's best is to be able to realize the difference between them.  Best of luck.  Dev's Mom

• Posted

Well said Dev's Mom.. I am 5' 3" and echo your thoughts entirely.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.