I am not here about an opioids dependence, I take Methadone because of severe chronic pain but :

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have so many Autoimmune problems and other life threatening problems and a few weeks ago I began to when walking with my walking stick to stagger in one direction and the next time in the other but with no dizziness or vertigo and soon it would go away. I have heart Desease, have had six strokes once after having a heart attack I had three strokes within a month afterwards but no one knew it for two months or more because I was so very sick. I had 100% memory loss not knowing my Wife of 43 years, two adult daughters, five Grandchildren or my Mother or Father. I didn't know where I was at even though it was our home that I had built.,I had to relearn everything. My heart Desease started when I was a teenager, I had a massive Pulmonary Embolism in 2005 and the night that I arrived at Piedmont Hospital transferred from a rural hospital the Head Thorasic Surgeon told my Wife and two Daughters that I had a double Saddle Bloodclot and it was the largest they had ever seen at Piedmont Hospital and that it would be too risky to operate on me, he added that at the best I had a 10% chance of living. I had a Greenfield Filter installed in my right abdomen and took Warfain until last year and then was changed over to Eloquiss. In 2009 I had a heart attack with respatory complications., in 2016 I went to the ER then admitted into the hospital each time with my Pulse/Ox 74, 60 and 60 and my Discharge diagnosis being Total Respotory Failure. I now have to use a Trilogy Bi-PaP machine for 4 to 5 Hrs. Everyday. I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Desease at Emory Hospital in Atlanta in 2002, I have Rheumatoid Athritis., COPD, 

I need help, I don't have much of a life and what I have is full of pain and one thing that gives me enjoyment and take my mind off my problems is my cars, Muscle Cars, showing them driving a little not very far but if I lose the ability to do that and the friends I have made through them.

in closing one health problem or two that I left off is I am Stage Three Kidney failure and I constantly fight depression.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I am sorry to hear of your illnesses. I can see how all this can be so overwhelming.   All I can add is to take one day at a time and don't look into the future.  Just stay with the here and now.  As you catch yourself dwelling on the negative, remind yourself to STOP. Train your brain to stay focused on any of the positives in your life that you can.

Always remember, "what you think determines how you feel".  So if you are doing a lot of negative self talk that will make you be in a negative frame of mind.  It's something you have to practice.  The first thing you have to do is be aware you are doing it, as in thinking negative thoughts.  You might now even be aware how much.  I realize it's hard given your medical history.   But the more minutes in a day that you can have positive thoughts the better you will fee.   I also recommend trying to find group therapy maybe with people who share some of the same conditions.

Try to do some meditations from an app called CALM.   You might be surprised how some holistic remedies turns your life around.  But you need to work at it.  I wish you better days to come! 

• Posted

I have something that could possibly change you life!! Reply back to me if interested!! This is a must and the product is all natural and helps with cardiovascular disease. Not sure how to get in contact without my information being open to the public!! 

• Posted

You have been through so much!! You need your life back, I am a person who wants to help everyone so please reply!! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.