I am really confused!!

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have been taking the same medicine for a couple months now and it has been working great. Sometimes I will take a Clonazepam .5mg if I have a small bout of anxiety but it helps completely. But this past week I have been trying to better myself and started working out every day and I was feeling great. I Started my period in the middle of the week so I took a little break. The next morning when I woke up I had an extreme bout of anxiety, my head, face, neck, shoulders, and arm where very warm like a burning feeling, and prickly. Not sure if this feeling was from working out or anxiety but as you can imagine it only made it worse and my mind started racing and it was going in a vicious cycle. So I decided to take a Clonazepam which helped for a few hours and then it started all over again, so I took one more and the same thing happened but usually when I take one it works all day. Just really confused wondering if anyone else has been through this and also wondering if the reason that the Clonazepam is not working is because maybe it is being cause by my muscles and maybe I need muscle relaxers instead. Any insight would be great appreciated. Thank you.

Angela

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.