I am sick of everything

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am sick of feeling like this every day not wanting to get up I just want to stay in bed I hate my job I hate myself cannot even be bothered to do even the house work think everyone would be better off without me.

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hi Julie. What has got you so down?

I have my days too where life seems pointless. I try to think of something that makes happy.... there is always one thing that does.

I try to look at what us making me feel so down. Then I try to think.... how can I fix it?

If I can't fix it, how can I make it better?

• Posted

Hi shl I hate my boss she makes me more depressed because she doesn't understand about what's going on I feel like she doesn't belive me she has even got me sign a letter so she could get a letter from my gp and if I hadn't signed this letter the way she had worded it baicslly I couldn't do my duties
    • Posted

Julie, know how you feel. Get help. Ring the Samaritans. Numberin tthe phone book. Also see your doc for some help. Tell doc how you feel. Hope you get to a better place in your head soon.
    • Posted

Hi I have spoke to my gp and I am seeing a counciler tomorrow I am on citlopram at work today as well just. Feel so alone
    • Posted

The sad thing is most people don't understand and have no compassion.

I'm glad to hear that you are going got see someone. Help is out there, you just have to seek it.

Also, is your job awful? Do you hate it? Maybe a change of career?

• Posted

I know how you feel, I also know how hard it is. I'm in a very similar situation. I wish I could say something helpful to you, but I don't know the answer, I just wish I knew. It's about just getting through the day, I think that if I can get through the day, my bed is waiting. I'm are here for! I'm not help, but always here. We just need to get through today, just know that you are not alone, let's get through today together. If you need me I'm on here most of the times. 

We can do this! Both of us.

• Posted

Hi shar I have had a few health worries and I am feeling very depressed I have had chest X-rays scans but everything came back normal but I no that something is not right and my boss is making me feel more depressed because i think she thinks that I am telling liars just wish that I could stay in bed I wouldn't care it's only a crap cleaning job x
    • Posted

Have you seen your GP about your depression? If not go and see them and tell them how you feel! Don't forget Im here. 
    • Posted

Yeah I have seen my gp but cannot get a sicknote just waiting to see my a coucilingli am 40years old and this has been going on for 7 years .
    • Posted

Have you recently to the GP? I really knows how it feels, on my way to work now, not looking for it. I have meeting to take and my boss is in them. It's hard but you have to keep going. 
    • Posted

I am at work now a swell shar shar still don't want to be here I can't wait to get back home only in till 12..00 speak to you later let me no how your meeting goes xx
  • Posted

Good to know you have seen your GP and are seeing a counsellor. Listen, nothing is as bad as it seems - be good to yourself, eat sensibly, try and sleep at least 7 hours at night and drink lots of water.  Wishing you well.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.