I am so tired

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi every body I have been having hot sweats during the day for a few weeks now, but what I can't cope with is the exhaustion while at work. Can anybody suggest anything I can take to help!!!cry

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi Nicky

Have you had blood tests to check your iron levels? what sort of work are you having to do? i think all women that are suffering with severe menapause symptoms should be allowed to retire early myself.  i dont know what to suggest for your exhaustion, hopefully someone else will come up with some suggestions soon.

Sue

• Posted

I suggest find out if your iron is low and your thyroid too. You could have low thyroid due to the menopause

Get plenty of rest and relaxation too

• Posted

I was in the same place with them and after reading lots of the posts here, I've been taking B6 (100mg) and Oil of Evening Primrose which helped massively. Plus sage tablets helped with the flushes to calm them down.

You have to work at finding what suits you though and it can be trial and error.

It's worth seeing your GP and having a chat as the other comments are correct in that it could be something other than menopause that is causing the flushes - you don't give your age?

In the meantime, take some comfort that you're not the only one having 'moments' out theresmile

• Posted

Hi thanks all its a relief that I'm not on my own, I might just go to my GP get checked. I have had tests for menopause but it always changes & I'm borderline. My job is quite physical & when having hot flushes I sweat like mad. Will try my local herbal shop you never know Lol neutral
  • Posted

Hi dear. I was sooo damn tired too.  I started B Complex vitamins and can't believe the energy.  I feel young again, cause I felt 90.  It's good to get your blood tests done first but for menopause fatigue I highly recommend these.  Hopefully will do great as they did for me!  xxoo
    • Posted

Right im going to buy some B Complex vitamins, im feeling 90 today too!

Sue x

• Posted

Hi Susan I know how you feel.  I felt awful.  Kathy on here told me I should try the B Complex.  They kicked in right away.  I have had unbelievable energy ever since I started them a few days ago.  I pray that they work for you too dear. I am 48 and feel 27 again!   biggrin
    • Posted

I'm confused with these B vitamins??  I was taking the B Complex vitamins and felt better on them but I took other members advice on here and changed to the Busy B's which is basically B1, B6, B12 tablets.  Can't say as I've noticed an energy boost or anything special from taking the Busy B's yet I did feel quite well on the B Complex (yet these don't have a high dosage like the Busy B's?)  Wondered if I should revert back to the Complex or stick with the Busy B's a bit longer as not been on them too long??

Any advice ladies?

xx

• Posted

Hi there  I know it's hard to find what's right cause everyone is different.  I take the B Complex.  I couldn't find the busy B's.  I am in Canada. I thought B Complex were just canadian version.  I started the B Complex and they are still working for me.  I lacked energy for over a year.  I was an old woman.  Now I feel young again.  Do what your heart is telling you to do.  You will find the answer dear.  xxoo

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.