i am so unhappy and lost

Posted , 4 users are following.

I can't get on I can't go out on my own I have been like that for most of my life, I don't eat enough or sleep very well and I cry alot sometimes I think about ending it all then I think about the one's I would hurt so I end cutting my self it just one nightmare

3 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello Wishfairy. You do sound very sad. Would you mind giving me some background since you say that you have been like this most of your life. Do you know why you don't eat enough or sleep enough? What kind of pain are you holding in that hurts so bad that you hurt yourself because of it. Are you numb inside is that why you cut yourself so that you can feel something?? On this site we care about each other we have suffered with depression and anxiety and our own demons. You have come to the right place if you don't want to be alone anymore. Looking forward to hearing back from you....Diane.

• Posted

I no what's wrong or what's making every think worse at the moment I lost my husband last year he suffered so bad and I will never get over it,with out him my life seems empty ,he kept me safe I wasent so afraid we would go out together but when he died I was alone again so the memorys all came back i wont go into the detaile just to say somethink terrable happerned when i was about 7 i have been to doctors even the hospital but nothing ever came of it my doctor new what i went throu when terry died the truth is i have been left to get on with it even thou thay no i cant leave the house the last memory i have of him when i walked into his room at the hosptal he cryed and he died the next day there is more to it all but i never got to say good bye 

• Posted

Hi 1wishfairy - you have not advised whether you are consulting or have consulted a doctor about what is happening or whether there have been any medications prescribed. If none of the above, then that is where you start. It can be difficult to begin but your condition needs action. If you have already tried that path, then it's time to try again. In this day and age there are avenues open and there is no need to suffer alone without a support structure and a plan going forward. As much as the illness dictates that we are hopeless, helpless, worthless and all the rest, the only way through is action. Meanwhile, as Diane has posted, you have come to the right place to share and receive encouragement. We are all familiar with what you are feeling, and we are always here to talk.

• Posted

Hi 1wishfairy. You can get through this or find some small joys in life, little by little one day at a time. It's all about change and changing our ordinary patterns - doing it differently, and that's okay. If you need someone to chat with you can message me if you like. Or just message the other members who have replied to your post, they wont mind. It's all about support and being there, there's no magic cures unfortunately, just each other. We're survivors, battlers!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.