I am so up and down - I feel as if someone has taken over my body !!

Posted , 7 users are following.

Does anyone else feel like this - somedays Im fine some days I feel so cross and other days I just want to burst into tears. 

I used to be so laid back about everything now I feel as if I am living on a knife edge. 

I have to say that this forum is really helping me to feel that I am not alone - 

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hiya your so not alone with how your feeling I’m just the same every emotion possible it is like something has taken over my body I hate who I am at the moment because it just isn’t me .. luckily I work with lots of girls my age who are experiencing the same feelings so it’s good to chat ... hang in there and chat to friends and family about how your feeling ... best of luck x
  • Posted

Good description!  Living life on a knife edge.  Sounds like me.  What happened to those happy to lucky days?  Now I just worry and overthink everything!  It is so exhausting.  So you are not alone.  We will be even better than we were before on the other side of this. ((Hugs))
  • Posted

Hi Kerstin, you're definitely not alone.  Everything makes me cry.  I heard a sad song in the grocery store last night and started to cry!  Keep posting here and talk with anyone you know who  can help or at least listen.  Take care.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.