I am so young and so abandoned

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello ladies,

I am only 32 years old and the last two years I am experieincing severe low estrogen deficiency symptoms

In these 2 years, I have done 2 surgeries. The first one was a cyst rupture of luteal cyst ( May 2016) and on Monday I did my second in order to be removed an endometrioma from my other ovary. I was scared and still I am afraid a lot because this operation maybe deteriorate even more my abnormal hormonal levels and eventually the intensity and severity of symptoms.

I am desperate for help...today, I saw spotting immediately after surgery and I am worried. Normally, my period will start in 2 weeks

I am sure that most of my problems are hormonal due to my low estrogen levels.

Do you believe that HRT may help me? I cannot bear the symptoms anymore.

I am an error of nature! God has abandoned me....

I know my body functions and I feel that my system needs estradiol.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Dear Evi, I understand that you really are afraid right now and desperate as well. but please please don't be so negative. Remember that thoughts become reality.

I am a firm believer of the saying that "behind every cloud there is a silver lining". it has never failed me. what you need right now is to maintain a positive outlook and, have faith.

Also discuss all your concerns with your consultant or gyne.

Do you have family close by to lend you support? what about friends? also know that you have a strong community here that understands what your going through and will send all their positive energy towards you. Stay strong

All the best dear!

• Posted

Hi evi Sorry you are feeling like this. You need to get advice from your Consultant regarding HRT at your next appointment rather than here. I have had cysts removed from my ovaries and it didn't affect my hormone levels. If you can't wait to see Consultant maybe book appointment with your GP and tell him/her how you feel. Sending hugs x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.