I am soooo ANGRY

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have just got back from the nurse who has weighed me and have been told that after 3 weeks on these tablets AND following the ww plan, I am the SAME weight which means that the tablets probably aren't working. According to the ww weigh ins I have lost 6 pound so what is going on???

Why am I not losing lots of weight. I have not eaten anything with a high fat content and am sticking to the diet. I never cheat and always take my tabs no matter what SO WHY???

Sorry but just need to vent while I consider what the hell to do now.

Dx

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

i have been on the blueys for 5 weeks now and i have not lost any weight however people are telling me i look like i have lost weight from behind, i am going to nip into boots today to get weight.

i feel on this page there is alot of support and experience from the other people and it seems to be after 4 weeks maybe something might happen-thants what i am hoping for.

as a new person here i cant realy help other than to say i am in the same position as yourself.

keep going with it and try not to be dishartend

• Posted

D,

I totally see where you are coming from. I too have been taking the tablets for the past 6 weeks and am following the Scottish Slimmers plan and getting weighed weekly. According to their scales I am 8lbs down... very slow at just 1lb a week... but hey 1lb is 1lb!!! :P

Weiged at GP surgery and that was a different story... I was gutted too! They told me that sometimes when you don't have a great deal to loose this can sometimes happen.... [I have 3 stone to loose], but to me this is a huge mountain to climb .... having treid and failed so many times! :roll:

It is so disheartening when people loose large amounts.... and although I am soooo pleased for them... I think to myself... why can't I do that??? :cry:

So come on chick... let's do this together and WE CAN do it I am sure of that! Stick with the W W plan, and I bet there is a change in the inches.... maybe not the scales??? 8)

Take care

BM x [just realised i am not logged in... plonker!!]

• Posted

hi dani, i was on blueys 4 weeks till i lost weight, it just takes longer for some people,some lose quickly.keep your chin up dont get too disheartened it will happen for you,i know it doesnt feel that way now but it will in timexx
  • Posted

Hi Dani,

Sorry to hear that - did you get weighed at the same time as before and were they the same scales :?:

You must have lost something if you are loosing at ww :!:

Seems a bit of a mystery - but I'd check your measurements as you may have lost inches as people are saying.

Good luck for the future

:wink:

Jane

• Posted

hi i to have stuck to the diet i even went out and bought a trampet to use at home but the scales tell me the weight is going slowly,i just worry i wont have lost the required ammount for me to stay on these tabs its a real battle as im type 2 diabetic.Keep goin im sure things will turn out right good luck with it all...hazel
  • Posted

Thanks everyone

I do appreciate all your help, just had another cry after going on my wii fit and it telling me that in a week I have gained a lb. I have eaten chicken and salad again tonight and a ww rice pud. I will continue but it is hard. I will keep you potsed.

D xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.