I am starting to get depressed:(

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I'm 25yo mother of three beautiful boys 7,2 years old and a 4 month old... Well I went to the ER yesterday because of a sudden head pressure that was not going away they did all kind of labs, CT Scan everything came back normal so he decided to make a LP which came back clear also.... They discharge me and since I came home last night I have been having this really bad headache that does not goes away only thing that helps a little bit it laying completely flat on my back wich is kind of hard when you have three children that depends on you especially my baby boy wich he is breastfeeding and that makes it 10x harder on me... Thank God for my mom which she has been helping me out with the kids... A little bit of background of my story I lost my husband in a car accident 6 months ago and it has been really hard since... And now Me feeling completely useless because my boys need me and I just can't bared with the pain I broke down in tears earlier when i called the hospital to ask if these headaches were normal after a LP which the guy responded me that he couldn't give me information through the phone that I would either have to go to ER again or to urgent care o go to my regular doctor mind you that today is Sunday so he obviously is not in his office today.... I feel so hopeless I hope this headache goes away quickly

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Chris, how are you feeling today??
  • Posted

Hi Cheliz, how are you doing? Feel free to private message me. I hope you are doing better. 
  • Posted

It's completely normal. I hope you managed your life by now.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.