I am struggling with pain. I NEED HELP!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello I'm 22f.

Can someone tell me if they have experienced similar things?

I have family history of cancer and specially pancreatic cancer.

I have been experiencing abdominal discomfort 1 year: I have also regularly took pain killer and muscle relaxants for my cervical spine issues

When I ate something the food wont stay in my stomach and I mostly vomited. This did not happen every day but I had periods.

Some mornings I had dull pain in my stomach area.

In August I had an attack of intense pain in my upper abdominal area, which was resolved by muscle relaxants and pain killers for 1-2 days.

I have loss of appetite most days but I have not lost any weight.

Around the beginning of December I had once again upper abdominal pain with nausea and intense burning in my throat and stomach.

I have other diagnosis and I cant tell if more happened since my hands are always hurting and thingling, and my legs started too to go numb.

I took antiacids and proton pomp inhibitors went to the ER since nothing helped.

And it was resolved for short time. I got Covid and I couldn't see any doctors for 2 weeks.

I had second attack with pain that is not resolving I take several medications.

I have been experiencing lower back pain and burning.

I have weakness and fatigue, my hands feel heavy.

Today i woke up with shoulder blade pain.

My urine is dark I found some dark blood in the stool.

During my gastroenterologist and ER visits i had the following done:

3 ultrasound's

2 normal

And on one of them was noted that the head of the pancreas was enlarged. After that I had the other two normal one's.

Blood work for pancreatic enzymes they came normal.

Ca19-9 is in normal range 6

CT scan with contrast of my abdomen they found small lession in my liver which was noted as probably a benign cyst.

I have anemia and my blood work was colorful, my bilirubin is normal.

I tested negative for H pylori and kalprotein.

My gastroenterologist wants me to go for hospital stay for endoscopy to see what's going on in me.

I have booked a checkup in a great nearby hospital and I will ask them for that.

The pain is stabbing like burning, these days when I inhale more I feel the sabbing in my lungs too.

Both of my shoulder blades are hurting and I cant stop thinking of the worst

HELPPPPPP!!!!!!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.