I am suffering from a mysterious neuro-musculo-skeletal problem since last 4 years. What should I do

Posted , 1 user is following.

You can interpret my problem in two ways. Weakness of certain muscles on the right side (causing them to be disengaged from the normal body mechanics), or overuse of muscles on the left side (causing them to be constantly engaged with the normal body mechanics). And it starts the moment I open my eyes in the morning EVERY SINGLE DAY 😔☹ī¸

I feel the bio mechanics of my body is totally out of balance resulting in un-natural movements while performing simple day to day activities both in office and at home.

The local doctors initially referred me to Neuro Physician in 2020, who further referred me to Psychiatrist. The Psychiatrist later on diagnosed me with Conversion Disorder also known as Functional Neurological system Disorder which has no underlying neurologic pathology. Since then I have been subjected to psychiatric treatment but with no significant improvement in my symptoms. In 2021, I got myself examined once again by the Neuro Physician but with same conclusion to continue psychiatric treatment.

Presently, I feel no noticeable reduction in my symptoms except for when i close my eyes (especially the left one) and lay down. Whatever it is, it is affecting my abdomen area as well resulting in upset stomach all the time. It has also affected my ability to take a st, ps or passing air to my full satisfaction each and every single day.

I need your immediate help and support to get me out of this miserable situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.