I am thinking of moving to africa,l need advice on my health problems

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am 34years old ,l had kidney remove( right kidney) few weeks ago and l have inactive tuberculosis and thymoma is it safe to go live in africa with this health problem? I also have high blood pressure and ovarian problem and acne problem.

Please l need advice.

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Dear Sabins40385.

sorry to hear that you been throw alot and remove you kidny...

im orginaly from East Africa ..there is nothing to warry about if you go to live there as long as you allready got you report's regarding your health condition so you No what you suffer from and what is the medicin you must use during your treatment.. but which part in africa you going to base because there is diffrent type of disease's you find them in some part in africa but the part dosnt have.. such as Malaria so you need to have an injection befor you go up there...and as you No africa is hot country so you need to drink as much as you can specially you removed one of your kidny... and you suffer from acne too the sun and hot wether will effect that.. so you still have to drink alot's of water... apart of this there is nothing else you can warried about.. most of people living in Euorp have problem with vitamin D .im one of them so my docter advice me to go to any place where there is sun allways such as africa... so im thinking to go back my country in africa stay for while to get what my body need from these vaitamin's then coming back...just in your first month try to be very carfull with the food untile your stomch get to use to...african food is very hot and spicy and that will effect you acne so try to manege it... its about your life style where ever you wil live.... wish you best luck hun

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.