I am thinking of moving to africa,l need advice on my health problems

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am 34years old ,l had kidney remove( right kidney) few weeks ago and l have inactive tuberculosis and thymoma is it safe to go live in africa with this health problem? I also have high blood pressure and ovarian problem and acne problem.

Please l need advice.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi if it was me I would have to know that the treatment would be at least as good as it is where I was living now if not better, with your health issues I wouldn't even consider moving to somewhere that could not give me immediate and excellent care in the case of an emergency, if your remotely worried that this would be the case then stay put.

You would also need to be sure your medical insurance will cover you for every medical condition you have.

• Posted

Are you serious? I feel like this is a trick posting.

Ladyjack51

• Posted

No my dear is not, this are my problems for the past 1year and half..

Some times l am so scared to go to the hospital because l don't know what the next problem will be.

Anyway thanks.

• Posted

Well God Bless you then. I just thought it was strange to ask us if you should go to Africa with your current issues. You need to ask your Dr if you should go. He or She knows the details and depth of your issues. Just my suggestion....no.

Ladyjack51

• Posted

Thanks,l asked and they keep doing test over test and l am tired of it all.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.