I am tired of being sick. are these results normal?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello

I am a female 25 yrs old with constant fatigue, leg pain, foggy head, dizziness, sleepiness during the day. I got diagnosed with chronic gastritis couple of months ago. I am getting better from gastritis. 

I got a CBC done 2 weeks ago. My Hemoglobin was 12.6 (has been lowering for the last months) MCV: 85.9 MCH: 28.2 MCHC: 32.8 MPV:11.9. Yesterday I got another CBC done but now my hemoglobin is 14.7? other values are still on the low side and MPV still on the high side. Ferritin was normal at 60. 

Is that sudden fluctuation normal? and are does borderline low values of any concern? thanks. 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I have also extreme fatigue and i am dizzy all the time. My numbers are these Hemoglobin 13.7 , MCV: 88.2 MCH:28.8  MCHC: 32.7 MPV:9.2

But i also have hypothyroidism, so that must also contribute to my fatigue. Also i have too chronic gastritis but hypothyroidism must have caused this. 

Have you checked your thyroid?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.