I am very socially forward to the point where it is worrying me

Posted , 6 users are following.

so I am a bright kid and I always look on the bright side of things and live on the fast side of things!

anyway, when I am out with my mates I have no problem starting conversation with random people I have never met and just being loud in public and everybody tells me I am so confident and that they wish they had my confidence, when I saw everybody I really do mean it, a few days ago a friend brought up to me that I may not be aware when I am embarrassing myself and that I am the most confident person he has ever met and this came to a surprise to me as he know quite a lot of people.

This made me question my mental health because I have go through life bright and confident and now it has got to the point where I do not mind it but I just wanna know if I have something wrong as if mentally.

I am not surprised if I do as I have been told by many professionals that I have something wrong but they need to wait until it has been brought up by school or a club or something, I have been tested for autism and Asperger and dyslexia but all of these tests have come back negative

if anyone can shine some light or suggest any illness or mental problems which I show symptoms of PLEASE TELL ME and I will ask about it!

Thanks!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.