I am wondering if anybody with L/S has ever found a small hard lump in affected area? Confused don't

Posted , 6 users are following.

I was diagnosed 3 yrs ago

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Yes it is full of pus like a boil
    • Posted

I got that years ago..it was horrific because they were INSIDE my labia minora and felt like small peas.  They were full of puss... it was terrible.  I kept getting them and at the time I hadnt been diagnosed with LS.
  • Posted

Before I was diagnosed I would get lumps. They would come and go.  Now that I use steroid, I only rarely get them. 
  • Posted

I felt one and squeezed it pus came out
    • Posted

Yeah, you cant leave them.  I dont think that many women with LS get this, its quite rare I think.  I havent had one now for probably 10 years.
  • Posted

yep I have one right over the clitoris, it's awful - nothing gets rid of it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.