I am worried for warts on vaginal :( help me:(

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi , I posted this before. I checked with dr and he didn't have an idea what is that. just checked for a series of StD s that was negative. it came after a yeast infection. they are 7-8 are grown separatly and very soft. I got so mad . how I test them? help me:((( are these look like vp? image

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

another pic image

• Posted

if your doctor is so incompetent then go a specialized STD clinic or infectious disease.

they don't look like anything I've ever seen.

you must continue to investigate.

remember that most unexpected symptoms will turn out benign or easy to treat so don't worry too much.

• Posted

the doctor is very competent . he said normal skin condition but I don't know what is this. does it look like wart to you?

• Posted

i have the same and my doctor told me its wart. but i was also diagnosed with warts before i have these. so my are warts for sure. try to ask for cytology test and PAP test, they will find out if you have HPV and witch types

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.