I been cryin 4 da last 2 days

Posted , 11 users are following.

I was jus told I Hav gh n I'm jus so stress out cuz idk how I got this and idk how 2 tell my partner cuz I dnt want him 2 leave me. Like it hurt wen I walk and wen I wipe myself down there I'm waitn on my results 2 really tell me but I'm jus prayin I don't cuz idk wat I'm do like my life bout 2 b over

0 likes, 50 replies

50 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I told the guy I'm seeing and we've both done our research and he's okay with it and we still sleep together. Do research girl! It helps so much and I chose suppressive therapy to help avoid outbreaks and help with transmission. In the beginning its tough but honestly sometimes I forget I have it. There is a HUGE stigma on herpes from society but jts really just a skin condition. Hang in there it gets easier!!
    • Posted

I did my research it said it dnt gotta come frm sexually transmitted u can get other ways n how can I get n dat kind of therapy but I'm so scared 2 tell him cuz I feel bad bout it n dnt no his reaction
    • Posted

Usually it's from sexual contact it's rare to get it from things like a toilet seat or towel and things like that. You can it from oral sex as well if they have a cold sore. If you tell him and he stays then that's awesome and he needs to do his own research to help him feel better. Ask your doctor about suppressive therapy. I take two acyclovir everyday and haven't had a breakout since my first outbreak back in February. That's why sometimes I forget I have it. Every guy I've told so far has accepted it. Not every guy will and that's okay. If they don't accept it then move on. It will be hard but things get easier i promise you that. It's a shock in the beginning. I remember throwing myself on the floor thinking no one will accept me and that is far from the truth. Being honest about it shows a lot of strength and sometimes it can help u become closer to that person. It will be 100% okay. I promise
    • Posted

Dis kind of a big relief Ima try n tell my partner n c wat happen I jus hope he accepts it
    • Posted

Good luck let me know what happens. No matter what even if he goes then it will be okay! Relationships aren't all about having sex. It kind of shows you the people who are in it for you or the sex
  • Posted

Hello,

Take a deep breath. It may seem like your life is over and trust me. I was diagnosed about three days ago and I am feeling what you are feeling. But I am here to tell you that... Almost everybody has herpes. I will tell you my story right now. I told 5 of my closes friends including my stepfather. My stepfather's response was "I also have herpes" and two of my other friends also has it. I am not saying that it's great to have this virus but what I am saying is that. Think of herpes as having chicken pox, or other skin disorders that most people have. It's not the end of the world! It can be worst, it can be deadly virus.. If he leaves you then that means that he is not the one for you and he doesn't deserve you. Good luckĀ 

• Posted

Hey I understand how you feel. About 5 days ago I started having very painful urination. Then two days ago I got blisters and went to the doctor. He said it might be gh. I was hoping so much that it wasn't. I get tested in two weeks and I know the test will bepositive. Last night I had chills all over my body and my whole body ached so bad. Idk how I caught it. I've only had two partners. I was fine with my first partner for three years and my current boyfriend for three years too. It was unprotected with my current boyfriend being it has been a longtime but he's only been with one person before.thats why I'm so in shock. I feel like my life is over and don't know how to tell him. I've been crying so much lately

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.