I been getting these wierd symptoms for the past year and a half

Posted , 4 users are following.

For starters, I am 17 , 6ft5 and weigh 100kg

Over the past year and half I been getting these wierd symptoms such as pinching in the back of the head sometimes when Iam laying down or sitting at a wierd angle but nothing else than that to do with my head

I've also been getting pinches around my heart area at random times every now and then but the pain is not very substantial. Some days I will have then very often but some days I will not have them at all

Then recently like 2 days ago I been getting this pain in my upper abdomen like under my ribs area when I eat or again I sit in a wierd angle. Today it's not been bad at all but still want to know what it is.

I do work out for like 20 mins a day and started doing around 150- 250 push ups a day

Any suggestions on what's wrong with me would be helpful :D

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I've also been getting palpitations every now and then

• Posted

Do u think the exercise is part of the issue? What is different on the days u don't have pinching?

• Posted

Do details over a week and see GP
    • Posted

I don't know to be honest my mum thinks I've got anxiety as I do stress out a lot but not sure 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.