i been having these really bad head aches in the back of my head

Posted , 6 users are following.

I been having these bad headaches for about a month now i only have them when im stress and depressed and i try to stop but its hard and im afraid it may be a tumor or brain cancer i also have them on the side of my head and like they really hurt and never go ahead 

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

They say head aches are worse when stressed and depressed i know mine are i end up bed most of the time are you being treated for depression?  If your worried visit your gp hope it gets better 

• Posted

I went to hospital with back of headaches.  I suffer from igraine a lot, but these were different.  I was told they were tension headaches caused by stress. 

If you think it may be a tumour or brain cancer then you need to talk to a doctor to put your mind at rest. 

• Posted

same here.i have this kind of headache back of my head. its about tentsion headache.but I am still worry for tumor too.if u do MRI it will make u fee better.
  • Posted

My anxiety has triggered my cluster headaches which ive had for 2 weeks, the secondary symptoms of anxiety are just as difficult as the actual symptoms. 

Cluster Headaches are horrendous and incredibly painful when they trigger and I get around 6 attacks a day mainly evening and night but Ive got some meds which dhould start to prevent them and injections to abort a full on cluster but xxn only use two a day. 

• Posted

Same!! What are your exact symptoms? I'm having a brain scan tomorrow to clear my mind and make sure I don't have anything serious. I'm so scared /(
    • Posted

pain in my neck and back ,fevers and depression btw i dont drink or smoke and im 18 but cancer run in family and im really scared to never felt this way before 
    • Posted

Please see a doctor if you are worried your headaches are more serious than anxiety or depression.  You will worry and worry until your mind is put at rest.  This will make your headaches even worse.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.