I believe some of my penis foreskin is stuck/attached to my penis head

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello all, I'm Jordan, I'm 14 years old and I have been super worried about my penis region lately. When I was born I had an undecended testicle, which I'm not sure has to do with this, but on my penis I have one, a purple circle on the top left of my penis head, which is sensitive to touch, and then to the left of it I have a very sensitive to touch piece of skin stuck to the actual penis itself? I'm so sorry if I'm confusing anyone but I'm confused myself and worried. I have added some photos, sorry if they're weird. Please help! P.S: I am not circumsised and have not told anyone about this.

This photo was also taken from the left side of my penis. Right sides fine I think.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

You're still young and developing. You will probably find the remaining attached part of your foreskin releases naturally with time. You may be able to help it along with some gentle stretching. Although I haven't had to do this myself, there are men on the forum who advise pulling the foreskin forward (away from the body). However, make sure you are gentle and patient - it could take months or years.

• Posted

Hi Jordan :-)

This process of the foreskin detatching from the glans happens to every uncircumcised male. The time when this happens varies from person to person. It happened to me when I was 10-11, and took eighteen months or about so and felt sore. Didn't have a clue at the time what was going on. It's not dangerous or anything to worry about. It should most likely sort itself out. Like I said, we all go through this who has a foreskin, but not everybody are aware, or able to retract due to tight foreskin by the time the foreskin detathes and therefore don't get to actually see it. I remember pulling the last bit apart myself, but not when it remained as much as on you. Be patient and wait to see if it keeps seperating on its own within the next few months. The best is to let it happen naturally and by itself not to create any wounds, as the raw foreskin then might re-attatch to the glans and grow back. Wishing good luck 👍.  Relax and see what happens 😊

• Posted

sweet thank you so much!
    • Posted

Thank you so much! Yesterday I watched a video and it said pulling it back helps get used to it, and when I did that it detached a little bit more and it looks slightly more normal now so that's good.

• Posted

How good that it's getting better already and the process keeps on the right way, as it should. There's no need to hurry or worry, like I said. Of some reason it just happens to every guy with a foreskin at some point 😊. Take care.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.