I boyfriend have an infection type thing, need help in what it is?

Posted , 2 users are following.


0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

  • Posted

    get a video appointment with a dermatologist ASAP, this looks like a very nasty skin infection which you will need some antibiotics for and possibly some other treatment. Do not leave this untreated.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.