I CAN FINALLY SEE SOME RELIEF !!!!

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello, My name is Tiffany and I have been suffering from HS about 4 years. It has been HELL. I too also have Diabetes and Graves disease. First it was the diabetes and about 3 yrs later it was the Graves. When I first started getting little red bumps under my arm pit I didnt pay it any mind. then they started to come more frequent. I knew I had to do something. It was TOTALLY embarrassing. I am married with two kids so it definitely was hard to keep under control with so much to maintain as a mother and wife. during the day i would do a LOT of research. Holistic is definitely the way to go if you can afford it. I first tried cutting back on dairy and breads. i saw a little relief. i wouldn't flare as much. I recently saw something on Pao D' Arco tea. I swear it changed my whole world. after three days I really noticed a difference. i started off drinking 2 cups a day and then elevated to 4 after about a week. All of the bumps have gone flat. The scars are there but no leaking no hurting. i can actually lift that arm and do things. All of the benefis this tea has amazed me. how come I didnt hear about this sooner, I said to myself. Of course I am still staying away from the dairy, beef, breads and grains. Honestly I am scared as hell to try them. I am scared of the pain and feeling that I need to take a bleach bath just to feel somewhat normal. I know you guys can understand. But needless to say in this moment I feel good that I have it under control. Thanks for being an reader that can understand. talking to loved ones doesnt help. They dont understand. I know you do if no one else does, you do. Thanks

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.