Posted , 6 users are following.

I can help you solve anxiety issues.

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

how?

• Posted

You’ve alreadt told us on another post that anxiety is easy to overcome by spirituality and down loading books on the mind.

Youve also said it’s our own fault that we have anxiety as god made us all good without any anxiety.

I don’t need spirituality to make me understand my mind. I do know the difference between right and wrong,

I am pleased spirituality made it easy for you to overcome anxiety. However I find it extremely offensive to say anxiety can be cured simply and easily.

• Posted

You are the cause of your problem you do not want to open your mind. You stick to one particular believe. You need to open your mind to try new things. There is no harm in trying, you have nothing to loss if you try. If you don't understand it let somebody who understand it teach you.

• Posted

What kind of thought do you have when having anxiety
    • Posted

‘YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF YOUR PROBLEM YOU DO NOT WANT TO OPEN YOUR MIND’

?I sincerely hope that you are not in the medical profession, caring or counselling people if that is your idea of helping people.

I don’t have a problem with anxiety anymore as I’ve said many times. I over came it through CBT, medication and acupuncture. I’ve opened my mind and recovered.

Telling someone who is suffering from anxiety that it’s their fault and they’ve caused their problems could have a devastating effect on them, when they’re already low and upset 

• Posted

I am telling you the truth. Anxiety can be cure with proper understanding of the mind.
    • Posted

I am not questioning curing anxiety by understanding the mind.

What I’m questioning and find hard to believe is you saying that we’ve bought it on ourselves and it’s our fault we have anxiety.

Yes anxiety can be cured, I’m proof of that. However telling someone suffering from anxiety that it’s simple and easy to overcome is not helpful.

Its not a one size fits all cure. We are all different and what helps one person, may not help another

• Posted

It is our fault that we have anxiety but I am not talking about other health issues. Anxiety occur as a result of poor management of the mind. You can overcome it. If the anxiety is just in your mind, it is easy to overcome. Do you belongs to any religion. In Buddhism you reap what you sow. You may be sowing negative thoughts in your mind without knowing you are doing so. You will reap it as anxiety. Read books on Karma, Power of your subconscious mind. The cause of anxiety is the wrong programming of our subconscious mind as a result of worrying. Those books are very important, Read them. No knowledge is lost, read them
    • Posted

PTSD is caused by a reaction to some trauma or incident causing anxiety. So by your logic, being attacked, raped or seeing someone murdered is our own fault? Despite the incident which caused the anxiety being outside our control, we have to reap what we sow? I can see being told that you’ve been raped is your own fault, really helpful (not!)
    • Posted

Thank God you believe in God. You believe God create you to have anxiety.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.