I can’t feel my body

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello, My story started two years ago in 2015 first of all i never suffered from panic attacks or anxiety or what so ever.

I was sitting with my friends and smoking some weed and I don’t usually smoke, it was the second time in my life i guess and while i’m sitting there i felt that that something wrong happened in my head , i can’t really explain the feeling so i stood up i was so dizzy and my whole body doesn’t feel right it felt like i see the world differently. At this time I thought it might be the weed or something so i tried to sleep and next day it didn’t get any better , I couldn’t feel all my body especially the back of the neck , i can’t see like before i can’t even hear normally, i can’t focus in things like before and the most important thing that i feel like waves (energy waves) going all around my body and i have muscle twitching like heart beats in my muscles . Anyway so my father is a doctor he took me to his hospital and we did a full body check up from head to toe as well as blood check up , I literally did all kind of checkups and its all normal . 

Just to let you know my brother had the same thing after he was diagnosed with virus A 11 years ago .

And he is still suffering from the same symptoms but less than before 

Me too i still have the same symptoms but less than before , it’s just horrible and i wish that i could find an explanation for it or somebody who had it , and please don’t tell me it’s anxiety because i don’t believe it is . 

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Ah sorry I forgot to say that the only thing that wasn’t normal is vitamin D3 
    • Posted

Try taking a supplement for your D3 it can make you weak and feel weird cause it's what you need for strong bones. Or just take a multi-vitamin that has it included. I have had weird feelings with my body too like you. It's very neurological. But, I think I have lyme disease so that has nothing to do with you. but I am now taking supplements for my B3 and making sure I stay healthy. So try it, it might help you.

• Posted

Hi i have lost my senses of feeling anything all over my body for about 8 years. I went to a neurologist and he diagonsed me with peripheral neuropathy. I too feel seperated from my body and have symptoms with my muscles feeling like they r pulsating. My spine has osteoarthritis and I did just had a surgery on my neck it was reversed and they thought that might be what was causing this problem but it has been 3 days and I don't feel any different. I will keep you posted ,might take up to 2 weeks if that is that case.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.