I can’t quit dreaming about the past.

Posted , 2 users are following.

My dreams interfere with my sleep every night. My pdoc prescribed me Prozasin but it makes me groggy the next day. I just want to sleep!  Any advice?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I've just woke up from a nightmare about my childhood as usual, I don't get prescribed sleeping tablets as I have a past for drug abuse, "past", but No-one believes that I can change over time and get off drugs, even though I'm prescribed dihydrocodeine and Gabapentin now for severe arthritis in back and knees, but I ask for help to sleep, I get told ""no"", I might get addicted, have to laugh, I'm getting some of the strongest painkillers yet old I'd be an addict if I had a sleeper tablet , I only want one every now and then, not every night, I've not heard of your tablets, So obviously I think you need a change of med's, just my opinion, I'm not qualified in anyway, I'm a victim with problems , waking with nightmares myself quite a lot, so don't take my word for ""sure"", hope you get what you need.

• Posted

I've had zopiclone, get a good sleep, but taste like copper) blood in my mouth and grogginess next day, and same with Diazepam, or Nitrazepam, I have good sleep that night, but I also sleep for most of next day, or feel really groggy, So I can't answer really, except the meds I just mentioned seemed to wipe me out the next day

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.