I can't sleep in the same place for more than an hour or two

Posted , 4 users are following.

It takes me forever to fall asleep and when I finally do, I bounce all around the house. Like I'll sleep in my room for an hour or two, then I'll end up going downstairs and sleeping on the couch for a little bit, then I go somewhere else and on and on. I haven't slept all the way through since I don't know when. Why do I do this and how can I fix it?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I have that problem, 1.45 and I am out on the couch online, I haven,t had a good night sleep for many years.     I just don,t know the answer.
  • Posted

Seek professional advice if its been there for long and affecting your health. I have a rule to stop watching the tele and my phone an hour prior to bed time. Also, reading a book helped me easily fall asleep make sure the lights are dimmable. It is not easy to change the sleep pattern on one night but keep your brain entertained with something interesting and it will continue on that happy path at night.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.