I can't stand it...

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi,sorry for my bad english.Im 18 years old,and i've started have sleep issues.Even if i feel relaxed,i cannot sleep properly.So,i've heard long time ago of a disease called "Fatal Familiar Insomnia".So,when i can't sleep,i immediately guess that i have i.Im not anxious.Plus,my insomnia is progressive,just like in the mentioned disease.People and doctors don't believe me....i think i have to count just on myself.

Im from Italy,but not from Venice(where the ffi started),but Rome.Its possible that i've this gene from a distant sibling from Venice?Or this is Sporadic fatal insomnia(or just normal insomnia)?Please help me,every night is worsen!

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Julia drink lukewarm milk mixed well with half a teaspoon turmeric powder before bed time. And see the miracle. I am sleeping like a baby with golden milk

• Posted

Hi 

Please don’t worry about this. It is such a very rare disease and it won’t be this. 

It sounds like a you have insomnia and you are anxious it could be something worse which is on your mind. I go through terrible periods of insomnia sometimes not sleeping a wink for 3 days in a row so I know what it’s like. Stop worrying and once you start to relax you will probably drop off. If not just lay and try and relax as much as possible. You WILL sleep eventually . 

• Posted

Drink 300 ml of warm milk mixed well with half a tea spoon turmeric powder at the bed time. I am sleeping like baby.
  • Posted

It`s a pity. I had anxious dreams earlier. I tried a lot of hypnotics(pills for sleep) but they couldn`t help me.Aventually I met the scientist who invented "Nanosleep"- nanotechnology.this device helped a lot of people. And me too) It isn`t addictive.It works only 360 hours(when you are near it). I advise you to try it. Their company refund money if it doesn`t help you 

• Posted

Hi, I am new on here.  I have had sleep prob for 30 odd years and now desperate as the older I get the less I can work through it during the day.  I am like a zombie half the time and it affects my speech and I get my words back to front.  I came on here in desperation as don't want sleeping pills.  I have tried all the natural remedies and not one worked.  Only one that does is plenty of red wine at the weekend, then I sleep.  But don't want to do that during the week so have to tough it out so to speak.  Nanosleep, never heard of that - how does it help you, think I need to google.  Any help much appreciated.

Thank you.

G.

• Posted

Thank you all guys,i'm back to sleep normally!

• Posted

Told you so! Glad to hear it but dont panic if you have occasional insomnia. It’s not life threatening! Take care
    • Posted

please let us know how? It will be useful to others who are facing same problem.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.