I can’t stop bingeing!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I constantly binge eat, especially in the evening after a main meal and dessert!! I’m not hungry! I eat as an emotional response to everything and anything!! I don’t know how to stop. It’s very distressing, not healthy behaviour and I’m growing fatter and fatter! Please help/advise. I feel so alone with this shameful behaviour!!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Your not alone at all I do the same thing I currently weigh 240pounds I have severe anxiety and throat spasms acid reflux good makes me feel better at the time then scares me other times it's a fighting battle for sure especially I'm a single mom no support a diabetic daughter she's 15 and a 3 year old son with autism

• Posted

I’m going to try weight watchers for the umpteen time!!!  I’ve tried so many other things.   It’s the only way I can lose weight. I just get sick of writing everything down!!!!   If I do t write things down then I forget just how much I eat.  I need to stay busy!!!    The more I’m home alone  the more I eat and eat and eat and eat!   I hate it.  It’s an addiction now!  Sugar is my worst enemy. And I love it so!!!!   More than anything on this planet.  I know that is sad really really sad!    I’m depressed I hate myself.  I feel so much better when I lose weight and I’m active. It’s weird when I lose some weight..... I go. ....  oh you go girl!!!!! Now let’s go eat everything now.....  I know I know that’s crazy!   But it’s true.  So I’m back to where I started. So then I’m depressed so then I eat!   And the  insaneness starts all over again!    I don’t know how to stop it. It’s crazy!    
  • Posted

Holy cow!!!!! I’m with you all the way!!!!!  I am getting fatter and fatter everyday.  I just can’t seem to stop bingeing!!!  I’m very very miserable. !!!!   Somehow that doesn’t stop me from doing that!   I do believe that I’m using food as  a replacement for feeling loved and needed and wanted.   I feel better when I’m shoving food in my face  but only for a few minutes.....  then I feel disgusting.  So I binge  again.  It’s a vicious cycle.  Sometimes I can be good for a few days even a couple of weeks.   Then bam!!! I’m a bottomless pit.  I eat and eat and eat and eat.     
  • Posted

ue66961

2 minutes ago

Holy cow!!!!! I’m with you all the way!!!!!  I am getting fatter and fatter everyday.  I just can’t seem to stop bingeing!!!  I’m very very miserable. !!!!   Somehow that doesn’t stop me from doing that!   I do believe that I’m using food as  a replacement for feeling loved and needed and wanted.   I feel better when I’m shoving food in my face  but only for a few minutes.....  then I feel disgusting.  So I binge  again.  It’s a vicious cycle.  Sometimes I can be good for a few days even a couple of weeks.   Then bam!!! I’m a bottomless pit.  I eat and eat and eat!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.