I can't stop hating people.

Posted , 9 users are following.

Every day now I'm feeling nothing but contempt for others , I don't know why but it seems I'm losing sympathy and understanding. Friends and family would come to me looking for advice or someone to talk with about their problems and I'm growing to hate them for it. I'm always getting dragged into other people's problems and I can't stand the constant complaining . Everyone has problems I get it , Hell (pardon my french) I have problems which doesn't seem to matter to all these people. I just want to get away from all of them , what is wrong with me ?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi doom, from what i read you seem to have just had enough. I walk away from people if this happens, like i did on Monday. Just enjoy your time away from people.

• Posted

Hey honestly take the time to be alone. I really struggle being with other people when i feel so low inside it's like i can't fit worrying about other people when my own feeling are drowning me. Xx

• Posted

Hi,

Nothing wrong with not wanting other people feeding off your sympathetic ear, or, let's burden them with my troubles because it will make me feel better. These days just about everyone seems to want to pour their hearts out. Just keep quiet or leave.

Mike.

• Posted

It seems we all need a crutch at times, unloading or dumping ones problems on another person isn't always fair play. As though one has run out of funds and asks another for there funds not caring of the original persons needs or money usage. Almost as though stealing another's resources for your own good. Or mixing the charitable aspect as a means of theft.

Maybe that's the time to get rid of or abandon a toxic relationship.

It is unfortunate that loneliness or the need for a friend enters the equation.

Friendship in my opinion is the ability to care and share ideas with another.

• Posted

Thank you all this is helpful

• Posted

Hey. I feel the same. well at least I feel like hating people. At the same time I don't actually hate them... Ugh. lol I guess I just came to you to vent xd how ironic

I'm sorry that you're feeling this way... I really am.

I wouldn't say there is anything wrong with us. we react perfectly normal to what is happening to us. I personally feel lonely and like people are inconsiderate. Probably that's also why I very often have thoughts of killing them in gruesome ways. really what I crave for is real friendship, I don't feel like I get it and I hate people cos they can't provide it. it's like that to me maybe there's something like that with you cos you mentioned no one cared about your problems. so it may be that

• Posted

My main issue is people always come to me with their problems, like I have none of my own and that I have an obligation to hear it. It gets to the point where even though it's a cheesy quote "I want to watch the world burn" And any other time I don't exist not to go out to eat or have a drink it's just I exist for the sole purpose of being an ear to scream into.

• Posted

Ok then your friends really aren't cool. like, I know it's easy to say, but you'll probably be better without them, of course with better friends who ask you about you and also listen to you...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.