I can't stop humming

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have all types of ADHD. I have raging issues, I have no friends, and I hum. I used to think the reason I have no friends is because of my ADHD, but then I realized they don't think I'm annoying because of my ADHD, many people with ADHD at my school have friends. No, people keep getting mad at me and saying I'm annoying because I hum a lot. I've had one friend that I thought was my real friend, but he got mad at my brother and my brother ran away so he punched me instead. I ran inside but then wondered, my mom had a couple friends and she has ADHD. Now she's a web designer. My step dad has autism but he had friends and he is a nuclear engineer. My grandma had ADHD and she became a police officer. my cousin had ADHD and he got into the military. All these people had a few friends in school growing up, but I don't. But they didn't hum like I do. Can someone give me an answer why this is happening to me and how I can stop it?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.