I can't stop obsessing over conspiracy theories, help?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm just 16, but I found this site and was hoping maybe I could find some peace of mind. I've been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder and depression. Anyways, I keep finding conspiracy theories and becoming completely obsessed. Crazy stuff that all logic tells me there's no way could be true, at the moment it's the mandela effect and the potential of alternate realities freaking me out. Before that it was another conspiracy it's like a never ending cycle. I've been loosing sleep and it's awful. I just need advice on how to deal with this I guess? I feel crazy.

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

My hearts racing. Has been for a while and iv taken my 40mg beater blockers and its still racing. Im shivering but temps boiling hot. Anxiety horrible. Hate it. Im sat here thinking im going to have a heart attack any min. Shouldn't think that cus it makes me worse. I have health anxiety so when i get a racing heart i look at this all the time u check.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.