I can’t take anymore

Posted , 6 users are following.

**i been here before i think today is the end of it i cant take anymore been pushed off. i just cant handle the bullshit anymore i am too nice a person but i guess it is nice on the other side too. **

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

please dont think like that. what is going on ? remember everything will passed.

talk about it will help . maybe you hasnt meet the right ppl to understand .

• Posted

Hi if my nice you mean you are there for everyone else but no one is there for you it is a sign you are putting your own needs last. You need to change this as your needs are very important and you have to work on this instead. Are you getting any medical help?

• Posted

Hi kareen011920180

We note from a recent post which you have made to our forum that you may be experiencing thoughts around self-harm. If we have misinterpreted your comments then we apologies for contacting you directly. But if you are having such thoughts then please note that you are not alone in this, and there are people out there that can help.

If you are having these suicidal thoughts then we strongly recommend you speak to someone who may be able to help. The Samaritans offer a safe space where you can talk openly about what you are going through. They can help you explore your options, understand your problems better, or just be there to listen.

Their contact details are on our patient information leaflet here: https://patient.info/health/dealing-with-suicidal-thoughts, which also offers lots of other advice on how you can access the help you may need.

If you are having such thoughts then please do reach out to the team at the Samaritans (or the other people detailed in our leaflet) who will understand what you're going through and will be able to help.

Kindest regards

Patient

• Posted

Hello my names Leela. I've felt exactly the same you do feel right now. Luckily i called emergency services and told them i was thinking about suicide. They gave me so much love, attention, help and diagnosed me with depression. Now i'm 50 years old and happily on anti-depressants (happy pills) because i didnt have enough happy cells in my brain so i had to top them up. I feel much better now. Also they let me try out all different kinds of therapy to help me feel better and learn to love myself and forgive myself for all the mistakes i'd made in my life.

Many many people would be heartbroken if you took your life, including me ! And i dont even know you personally but so many of us feel or felt that same way you do now. So we are all in it together. You are not alone. Just ask for help. Call the emergency services and you will realise just how loved you really are...to people who dont even know you personally !

Lots and lots of sympathetic hugs from your new friend Leela Davis xxx

• Posted

Hi Kareen0119,

Sorry to hear you feel that way. We all have phases in our life where we feel like that. With the right help it will pass. Sounds like you are very nice person be nice to yourself too. At the moment you need to talk to people you love and let them know how you feel. Get medical help. Do things you enjoy doing. You are not well and you have to recognise and accept that you need help. we are lucky we live in a country which takes so much care of you. but you need to approach them for help. Stop all the tasks lined up on your plate and focus on getting better. I listen to talks by brahmakumaris and sadhguru they teach you to get back to reality away from all the stresses that can upset our peace of mind. you can get them on YouTube. we are all here listening to you and care for you. Tell us everything upsetting you. A lot of times just talking about your problems helps you find a way out of it. Hope this helps. Take care of yourself.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.