I can’t take the itch anymore!

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have had this itch for over 2 years. I have a fissure which is now under control and psoriasis. I’ve tried so many creams and even changed my diet. Gluten free, no caffeine, no chocolate, no dairy, no nightshade vegetables, no red meat.  The itch just does not go away! Sometimes it gets so bad I can’t help but breakdown and cry 

I just ordered the Pranicure ointment. I wasn’t going to because you can only get it online but I am like on the verge of going crazy lol. I’ve ready many reviews from different sites and all seemed to be good! 

Has anyone ever tried the ointment? Is it safe? 

This is a tough battle dealing with an itchy butt. It’s nice to find a place where we can talk to people who can understand! 

3 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi there. I’m so sorry you’re dealing with this. I suffered for over a year. I did try Pranicure. It did help but they say it’s a maintenance cream to use the rest of your life. Please please read this www.jenguhealth.com/pruritus-ani as it details EVERYTHING I tried and learnt and I’m finally itch FREE. I have been for 5 months. 

• Posted

hi

as a last result i use hand sanitizer it stings at first but it stops the itch and finally i can get a good night's sleep

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.