I can't take this anymore

Posted , 4 users are following.

few days ago now I got this feeling it was in my head it was like an adrenaline rush were I felt like I'm was going to punch anyone or attack someone, it was the worst feeling and I still have it but I've recently got these bad thoughts and voices telling me or saying bad scary stuff I don't want to do in my head, but mis I've also got this feeling in my penis like I need to w**k or something just like my first symptom of losing control, but I'm so scared I'll act on these as I can't think straight and I've got these voices in my head saying stuff and I've got these physical feelings, as scary as this is I feel kind I'll become a rapist or murder, I don't think this is normal but I wake up everyday feeling the same.. I'm also only 16

2 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Sam

Some of the feelings you  have mentioned of sexual nature can be caused by your young age, you are entering a new phase in your life, entering into adulthood.

The other problems you have, you need to see your GP if you feel the negativity of a depressive interlude. Make that appointment and explain what is wrong.

BOB

• Posted

Hi Sam

You need to visit your GP and discuss this with them.  It sounds like you are having episodes of psychosis especially with hearing voices.  They will be able to help you with the right kind of medication and support to deal with this. 

Many people go through changes when entering puberty and it sounds like you are having these changes and struggling with them.  I think the main thing is get help and then go from there one day at a time.

Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.