i cand breath my sinus is every day clogged

Posted , 4 users are following.

one week started dry will this go away i cant survive with this..I can haandle anyhing thisisscary tried evry thing...dry mouth  please help not diafdnosed yet brain fog head  neck painlastnight ears start to plug up.  need to gain th eweight i lost10 lns  Sheila  thank you for all support

0 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Have you tried using a humidifier?

Just sit in front of it and breathe in the moisture fumes.

Maybe it can help.

• Posted

Shira is it true you can get lymphoma from this? how o prevent from getting t????and v]can you give a list of foods to eat

i need fat foods

I want any cake????any Cookies???is it possible???What to eat to gain weight ???Please helpmy friend  Thank you

• Posted

I wouldn't worry about Lymphoma, only 5% chance of it developing if you do indeed have Sjogren's.

You can eat whatever you want to gain weight, though some here are on special diets to try to control inflammation.

It's always safe, healthy and fattening to eat avocados and nuts. 

• Posted

Also cooking with olive oil or coconut oil. They're fillled with healthy fats.

As far as you sinuses, I have the same problem and have found that what works best for me is what they call a "HYPERTONIC" sea water solution spray.

• Posted

HI SHIR THIS IS THE THIRD DAY MY THROAT IS DRY ALSO TIGHT....IM TRYING TO RELAXX.  I need to see immunologist.. I hear there is medicine to produce saliva??????I wonder if itwouldhelp.. shouldi be drinking a lot of water or honey and tea??????I use biotin every one spray oil tooth paste......Please advice Thank you and i need to get through this
    • Posted

Hi Suncat, if you suspect Sjogren's you should see a rheumatologist. There are specific tests for this. Tight throat is usually a symptom of anxiety and many of your other symptoms could also be attributed to anxiety. Relaxing is very important, any way you manage to. Drinking water is always a good idea. The medication Pilocarpine is for moisture glands and could help produce more saliva, though docs don't usually prescribe it unless they highly suspect Sjogren's.

Good luck!

• Posted

MOVED BACL TO LOS ANGELES..SORRY DID NOT RSPOND...IM GOING THROUGH DIVORCE... I NEED YOUR HELP////I GET MUCOUS WHEN I EAT FOOD  ALWAYS CLEARING MY THROAT...NOSE IS SO DRY HERE AND IM HAVING A TOUGH TIME.  MY PARENTS THINK IM NOTSICK ONLY ANXIETY CAUSED SYMPTOMS/ RHEMY AYS TES ALL NEGATIVE SO HE WANTS ME TO SEE PSCHOLOGISTANDTAKT

LEXAPRO..,COMPLETLEY DRY ME OUT.. ALSO PAIN...WHAT DO WE

DO....IMEVERY NIGHT HE SAME THING DRY NOSE AND PANICK......

MY NOSE ONLY CLEARS FROM AIR CONDITION AND HUMIDIFIER. NIGHTTIME IS WORSE.. IS E A REASON???IS NIGHT WORSE FOE=R EVERYONe DO YOU TAKE PILOCARPINE?  AND IS IT OK?  ALL THE SYMPTOMS.

HE S\\RHEUMY I CAN GGERT BETTER WITH LESSING THE FEAR AND ANXIETY?????LOVE SHEILA   HAPPY HOLIDAYS LOVE TOHER FROM YOU.....I WANT TOBE MYSELF AGAIN

• Posted

Hi Sheila,

The mucos issue sounds alot like lactose intolerance.

Have you had allergy testing done? All your symptoms could be that.

I can't take Pilocarpine- bad side effects.

Treating the anxiety issue might help. Worth giving it a try. Everything gets worse with stress and anxiety, it's a trigger.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.