I cannot tough Cell Phones, if I need by muscles tense up. Please help!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi,

For that past 8 years I've noticed that if I have my hands on electronic devices computers, cell phones my

• muscles will tense up
  • I'll feel irritable
  • restlessness
  • and throughout the years it's gotten worse and worse.
  • Especially cell phones. If I touch them especially the new stronger ones, in 1-2 minutes by arms / hands will cramp. I take clonazepam and that will somewhat relieve the symptoms.

I'm 40 years old and it's hard as hell to live life with no access to computers / cell phones. Job wise you're screwed, and social-wise with a phone it's tough too.

Does anyone else have no of anyone else who has this. I've been to a plethora of doctors and no one has such symptoms. I'm writing to see if anyone else know of anyone so hopefully we can compare notes and get better.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi I know this was a while ago but in case you are still monitoring this I thought I should reply. My boyfriend also lives his life with no screens or electronics but his symptoms are his head instead of hands. He gets a pressure in his head and extreme brain fog. No doctor has been able to find the problem. Feel free to reach out to me (I am posting on his behalf as he cannot use a computer) to compare notes!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.