i CANT STOP DRINKING CAFFIENE

Posted , 4 users are following.

CAN DRINKING CAFFEINE SODA TRIGGER UR ANXIETY 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Yes it can.  For me anyhow.  You should be very careful on your caffine consumption.
  • Posted

It does for me. I've had to cut it out for the time being. caffeine is a stimulant. Because of that I am aware of my heart racing and I panic. I miss caffeine but I've been a little better without it 
    • Posted

AFTER U DRINK IT DO IT MAKE UR HEAD START TO HURT CAUSE I BE HAVING HEADACHES A LOT TO OR IS IT JUST MY MIND MAKING ME THINK THAT
    • Posted

I've never gotten a headache (that I can recall) but I've gotten the shakes sometimes from drinking too much coffee and my heart started racing. - not sure if this was actually the caffeine or due to hyperventilating but either way I haven't had it since. 

You could just have a headache from stress or tension. Maybe take some pain killers to relieve your pain when you get a headache (if you haven't already) and I really hope that you feel better soon :-) 

• Posted

I find the standard granulated instant coffee is ok but give me a real coffee and I'm flying! 

I think that your thinking about it is what is triggering anxiety symptoms rather than the caffeine itself or likely to be a combination. 

Have a go with de caff and see I couldn't taste the difference, a good cup of coffee is nice to have. Have you tried a nice mug of hot chocolate.... Bloody ace with some bicies especially at bed time. Pop a couple of drops of lavender oil on your pillow also.

Nx 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.